THE LASH BEAUTIQUE
eyelash extensions and eyelash tinting
446 Pearl St. | Ph. 905 220-9373
What are eyelash extensions?
Eyelash extensions are individual synthetic lashes that are adhered to your natural lash one by one, using top of the line Xtreme adhesive. The eyelash extensions are applied 1mm away from the skin. They are perfect for an everyday look, or a special event. A consultation will happen prior your visit, where you can discuss with your stylist the look you’re going for, depending on length and thickness. The adhesive is very gentle, and dries very soft, and will not feel “crunchy”.
How long will eyelash extensions last?
When properly applied, eyelash extensions will last anywhere between 2-3 weeks before needing a touch up. Your natural lashes are a 90-day cycle, where we cycle out our natural lashes & make room for a new ones.
How often should I be getting a touch up?
You should be getting a touch up every 2-3 weeks . If you chose to wait until the 4 week mark, you will most likely be looking a full set.
How do I take care of my eyelashes?
- Avoid water for the first 24 hours, as the adhesive is still setting & will need to fully dry.
- Avoid wearing mascara & oil based makeup products.
- If you chose to wear eyeliner, make sure it is water based & very easy to remove.
- Be careful not to rub your eyes, or pick at your lashes
- No facials, saunas, or steam rooms
- Do not curl your lashes
- Brush your lashes
- Don’t sleep with your makeup on
- Avoid touching or playing with your lashes