At Mezzmerize we offer
Botox Cosmetic® and Xeomin®
They are both brand names of Neuromodulators. Over 6 million injections are performed every year!
BOTOX COSMETIC® and Xeomin® injections are a non-surgical treatment that temporarily smoothe moderate to severe frown lines between the brows, crow’s feet, forehead lines, neck and bunny lines. They both work below the surface of the skin by relaxing the muscles that cause those dynamic wrinkles (wrinkles that are caused by repeated muscular contractions, such as frowning or squinting).
There are very few side effects and complications, most of which are temporary in nature. Side effects are rare and these will be discussed prior to injection of.
When these injections are administered by a well trained and experienced injector, these neuromodulators are in essence a very safe, effective treatment with amazing results as well as long term / preventative benefits.
The injection sensation has been compared to that of a mosquito bite. The procedure is quick, simple and there is no downtime. Following a detailed discussion and a discussion of your expectations, the procedure only takes about 10-15 min to perform. Post care is discussed.
You may see improvement in 3-5 days but may take up to 2 weeks. Effects usually last 3-4 months. After repeat treatments the effect may last longer. Regular use of this simple treatment will smooth, soften and relax those unwanted expression lines
Each person is different however, and should undergo a consultation to determine the most effective treatment plan. Cost depends on the amount of product required. Doses are individualized.
Questions we will ask before knowing if BOTOX COSMETIC® or Xeomin® is right for you:
- Tell your injector about all your medical conditions, including if you have: a disease that affects your muscles and nerves (such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis [ALS or Lou Gehrig’s disease], myasthenia gravis, or Lambert-Eaton syndrome) These diseases may increase your chance of side effects with a neuromodulator treatment
- Are you breastfeeding?
- Are you pregnant or are you planning to become pregnant soon?
- BOTOX® has been found to give relief to Migraine sufferers. BOTOX® for migraine help is gaining acceptance.
- Most private plans will cover your prescription of BOTOX®.
- Injection fees start at $250.
- Administered by a physician
- Hyperhydrosis is a troublesome problem that results in awkward social situations for those that are affected.
- Injections of BOTOX® interrupt the signal from the nerve to the sweat gland to reduce the sweating in the area that is affected.
- The injection is done with a very fine needle and, for treatment of the underarms,
- Procedure is virtually painless.
- The percent reduction in sweating in clinical study was 83% in 95% of participants.
- The effect of treatment can be immediate or take up to a week, with the average duration of effect after a single treatment being 7 months.
- Some third party insurance plans may cover the cost of BOTOX® however the injection costs are not a covered benefit. Injection fees start at $250.